Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Brand Loyalty.. Blackberry Torch vs. iPhone4


Today I will be talking about brand loyalty. not just anyones brand loyalty, but MY brand loyalty, to APPLE.

I am a current user of a blackberry. and I love it. Well, the blackberry brand that is. As for my phone, well it has its own issues.
I have been having a lot of problems with it lately.. it has been running slow, dropping calls, low reception and turning off for no apparent reason. So, I have been thinking about getting a new phone.

I am torn between two choices.. the new blackberry Torch or the iPhone 4.
Both phones have been around for about two-three months in Canada and both have a lot of hype around them.

I have a few things to consider.. they both do the same thing essentially. They both have touch screens, they both run on 4G networks, they both have high-speed data and internet usage and they are both offered with my service provider. They are both relatively attractive looking, with a sleek design and black exterior. The main difference between the two is the blackberry torch has a slide out QWERTY keyboard. also the iPhone 4 has a video calling service..called facetime.

Both are features that I love. I am a avid apple user. In the past three years I have had a macbook pro, an iPod touch, an iPod nano, an iPod shuffle and now a Macbook. It is true that once you go mac, you can't go back.. but I just can't seem to find the right fit for my mobile phone.

Do I want to continue my brand loyalty to apple and get an iPhone or do I want to stay with my beloved blackberry?

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment